Bring your furry friend along with you to eat at one of these top area restaurants
1. Wilma & Frieda’s Cafe - Palm Desert
2. RD RNNR - La Quinta
3. Kitchen 86 + Bar - Palm Desert
4. Waldo Ristorante - Palm DesertWaldo Ristorante is a destination for anyone who’s seeking a truly authentic Italian culinary experience. The restaurant’s founder, Waldo Cesoni, hoped to create a space where he could pay homage to some of the great Italian-American restaurants from the mid-20th century. Italian restaurants in New York during this time period were characterized by delicious food served in elegant settings inside an environment that was unpretentious. This is a good summation of what you’ll experience when you dine at Waldo Ristorante. The patio is a great place to relax and unwind with your pets. It’s also the only area in the restaurant where you can enjoy happy hour deals, served every day between 4 pm and 5:30 pm.
5. The Pink Cabana - Indian WellsLocated at the Sands Hotel and Spa, Pink Cabana serves delicious food made with Mediterranean and Moroccan influences. Popular dishes include the King Salmon, the Alaskan Halibut, and the Local Mushroom Tagliatelle. They also serve delicious breakfasts such as the chorizo shakshuka with farm eggs and piquillo pepper and the Cabana benedict with bearnaise sauce. The Pink Cabana is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They usually close in between meals to prepare for the rest of the day, so check ahead of time to make sure they are open when you’re planning to come by.
6. Eureka! - Indian WellsEureka serves delicious burgers and craft beer in a comfortable environment in Indian Wells, just off Highway 111. Guests love the Mac N’ Cheese Balls and the Truffle Cheese Fries that serve as the perfect opening to a delicious meal. From there, you’ll want to try one of their Angus burgers, such as the Double Smash with parmesan-crusted brioche and garlic aioli. If burgers don’t sound good, perhaps you’ll enjoy the chicken sandwich or the classic fish and chips. Eureka opens daily at 11 am, and they remain open late. They close at 11 pm most nights, but the party keeps going until midnight on Thursdays and until 1 am on Fridays and Saturdays. You can enjoy half-off wine specials along with other “Hoppy Hour” deals daily between 3 pm and 6 pm.
7. The Fix on El Paseo - Palm Desert
When it comes time for you to begin searching for Southern California Desert homes for you and your furry friend, reach out to the premier Palm Desert real estate agents at The Munselle Group. For 24 years, Terri Munselle has specialized in Palm Desert luxury real estate and the Greater Palm Springs area, which also encompasses Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta and Indian Wells.